Ghost Motel 1 Ghost Motel 1

For its time it was cute and the graphics decent. But sadly it just hasn't aged very well and, as another poster mentioned, the ending is so abrupt and overdone that it makes the rest of the story and game to that point seem like a pointless joke. Know it was an unfinished project, so maybe the end was shoehorned it to wrap it up? Kind of a shame, it was cute and kind of fun to that point.

Closure Closure

Excellent and challenging game mechanics and perfect for touchscreen port.

Alice is Dead - Ep 2 Alice is Dead - Ep 2

The first one was a great hook and it just keeps getting better and better. Who is the Rabbit? How does he tie in with the Mad Hatter? What made Hatter lose his mind so horribly? So many intriguing developments accompanied, as usual, with some really great art.

Alice is Dead - Ep 1 Alice is Dead - Ep 1

Very creepy and sometimes thought-provoking game. A challening point and click with some really nice art to boot and an intriguing storyline.

Bright in the screen CLNR Bright in the screen CLNR

A fun and challenging game with an eerie, intriguing storyline. My only complaint lies with the controls. Not sure if it is just me having this problem, but the A and D controls were, more often than not, unresponsive. Or I would tap it, it would delay, and then it would send me shooting too far ahead. Other than that, good stuff.

the ugly the ugly

While the game was good and pretty disturbing (the ending is pretty brutal for the squemish), the mechanics were a bit convoluted and you will, like a lot of people posting, be looking for a walkthrough to get it right. Still, short but sweet.